Introducing the Clarity WordPress Theme
The Clarity WordPress theme was built to showcase your content in a clean and professional way. Without the bloat that a lot of commercial WordPress themes have, Clarity is lightweight and built to do exactly what it should – elegantly present your content while letting you do what you do best; publish amazing articles.
Clarity is 100% Responsive
With nearly 40% of all web browsing done on mobile phones, you can no longer have a website that doesn’t display properly on mobile devices. Luckily for you, Clarity is built to be 100% responsive and work on all devices.
And because sticky navigation bars are quicker to navigate, the navigation bar in Clarity also stays stuck to the top of the screen after you scroll down the page, allowing your visitors to browse your site with ease.
Current version: 1.1.3 | Compatible: WordPress 3.5+
Core Clarity features
Clarity comes with a lot of built in greatness, from the responsive, search friendly code to the sticky navigation bar, but it also has some other neat features that will help you customize your blog even further.
8 Color options
The default color of Clarity is a clean black and white but you can add color to your theme by simply choosing the color you like from a drop down menu in the theme options panel. Current colors are default, red, blue, green, pink, orange, brown and purple.
In the Clarity theme options panel you are able to upload images for the slider that displays on the home page. You can also give the image a URL to link to which makes this space perfect for featured content and announcements.
The theme options panel also has a place for you to upload your own Logo image and favicon. If you don’t have a logo, don’t worry – the theme displays your blog title and description by default.
The Clarity WordPress theme is set to work with WordPress post formats, so you’re able to publish regular blog posts, links, images, galleries, asides, videos quotes and more.
When you are using the Clarity WordPress theme, you can rest assured that it will work with whatever language you’d like to publish content with.
Full posts or excerpts
Also in the Clarity theme options panel is a spot to choose if you’d like to display the full post content on the home page or just use excerpts. Taking it one step further, we’ve added the option to display the posts’ featured image if you’d like.
Built in CSS styles for the Contact Form 7 plugin
I’m a big fan of the Contact Form 7 WordPress plugin and use it on every website I build so I figured it was only right to have the CSS codes in place so your site will automatically stylize the forms you build with it to look great.
Receive theme update notices for life whenever updates are released, directly in your dashboard.
Clarity is also developer friendly
If you’re a WordPress developer and looking for a great responsive theme to use as a base for your client projects, Clarity is perfect for you. Built on a grid with clean and well documented code, you’ll be able to customize this theme with ease. We’ve created the following websites with Clarity: Inspiiired, WP Guerrilla, Maranda Corp, KnoxVegas DJs. With Clarity, the possibilities are endless!
Pricing that works for you
While most theme companies and individual theme providers have made it their main focus to get as much money out of you as possible, I believe that things should be priced differently, putting Clarity in more bloggers hands and making the web a better place at the same time.
Most WordPress theme providers are charging between $50-$99 per theme but The Clarity WordPress theme is priced at the low cost of $24.99, cutting the cost immediately in half when compared to other developers.
Give your blog Clarity
So what are you waiting for? You know it’s the right thing to do, so click the button below and get your copy of Clarity now.
Have a question? Get in touch.
v.1.1.3 – 11/27/13
- Removed a tag from the index.php file that didn’t belong.
- Changed the php the_date(‘Y’); in the footer to php echo date(‘Y’);
- Updated footer.php file to reflect the new theme option panel which lets you select if you want the sticky navigation on or off
- Updated theme options panel (optiontree) to v2.1.4
- Updated CSS for ul/ol lists on pages and the h1/h2 title tags on pages.
- Updated CSS for the chat post type p tag background color
- Updated CSS for the header widget in the tablet and mobile layouts to clear the logo wrap
- Updated CSS for the link post format in the mobile layout
v.1.1.2 – 10/15/13
- Added additional css for the “Contact Form 7″ plugin, so now all options are styled to match the theme
- Added CSS for the tag cloud widget links
- Updated CSS for the search box
- Updated the flexslider.css file so the slider caption doesn’t show the black bar if there’s no caption added into the theme options panel
- Updated CSS for the page navigation
v.1.1.1 – 10/11/13
- Changed all instances of “stylesheet_directory” to “template_directory” in order to support child themes
v.1.1.0 – 9/16/13
- Added post format support
- Added ‘archives’ page template
- Added in localization
- Updated some CSS styles for various components